The Museum is open every day except:
- From 07 January to 31 January 2013.
- From 24 December at 12:30pm to 26 December at 2pm.
- From 31 December at 12:30 to 2 January at 2pm.
Opening hours of the pay desk:
Summer, 15 March to 15 November:
9:00 to 17:45 non-stop (till 18:15 from May to August)
Winter, 16 November to 14 March:
9:30am to 11:45 and 2pm to 5:15pm
Duration of the visit
The recommended visit takes an hour and a half (interpretation room, cinema and Tapestry Gallery)
It is however possible, depending on the amount of time you have, to make a shorter visit:
- in 45 minutes, the film projection and the audio-guided tour of the Tapestry.
- in 30 minutes, the audio-guided tour of the Tapestry.
Film showing times:
15 March to 30 April and 1 September to 15 November:
French: 9:35am- 10:15am- 10:55am- 11:35am- 12:15pm- 12:55pm- 1:35pm- 2:15pm- 2:55pm- 3:35- 4:15- 4:55pm- 5:35pm (+18:15 from 1 May to 31 August)
English: 9:55am- 10:35am- 11:15am- 11:55am- 12:35pm- 1:15pm- 1:55pm- 2:35pm- 3:15pm- 3:55pm- 4:35pm- 5:15pm (+5:55pm 1 May to 31 August)
- 16 November to 14 March:
French: 10:15am- 10:55am- 11:35am- 2:55pm- 3:35pm- 4:15pm- 4:55pm
English: 9:55am- 10:35am- 11:15am- 2:35pm- 3:15pm- 3:55pm- 4:35pm- 5:15pm