Music has changed the lives of everyone, be it knowingly or unknowingly. The power of music has thrilled everyone. But everyone has a different choice that with which platform they want to listen to music. Some are interested in listening to music only by sitting while working with their desktops, while others are interested in listening to music wherever they go with the help of mobile apps.
If you get all this huge music database free of cost, it could be so amazing. But, the question must linger in your mind that how it could be possible to download so many authenticate songs and that too for free? How can we download these songs?
We have provided you with some of the best ways to download songs for free without any trouble. Let’s have a glimpse of all these ways so that you can opt for the one that suits your requirements best.
Websites are one of the most common ways to download MP3 songs for free. Everyone who is going online must have internet connectivity, and you can use this connectivity to download songs from websites either through your smartphone or through your desktops. Several sites allow you to download MP3 songs for free and use them seamlessly. Some of the sites are MP3Skull, SoundCloud, Jamendo, etc.
Let’s look at how you can download music through the OKmusi website that is free to download your songs.
- Open the website
- Once you open the website, you will witness a search tab on the top of the website
- You can enter the music, artist, or lyrics in the search box or you can either paste the URL for the music and then hit the search button
- Once you find the music of your choice, you will see a Download button below it
- You can choose the format of the music file and hit the download button
- Once downloaded, you are ready to listen to your desired track super easily
Through Mobile Apps
These are the common steps you will encounter in any of the free websites you open to download MP3 music.
People possess their mobile phones wherever they go, and an installed music app will help you to a great extent to download music instantly without surfing for various sites. You will have a single place to get tons of songs with the help of a mobile app.
Different mobile apps can assist you in downloading MP3 music for free. Some of the popular mobile apps include Tubidy, YMusic, GTunes, etc. Let’s discuss how you can download MP3 music for free with the help of the Tubidy download option.
- Firstly, you need to install the app on your device from the Play Store
- Once installed, you can open it directly by giving it access permissions
- When you open your Tubidy app, you will encounter a search tab at the top
- In the search tab, you can type the name of song or artist you are searching for and hit the search button
- When you see the song of your choice, you can open it, and there you will get an option to download it as an MP3 file
- Once you hit that button, you will get a preview of the track and on acknowledging that your song will be downloaded very quickly
- You can open the downloaded music from your device’s storage
In this similar way, you can download any free MP3 music app and enjoy downloading your favorite tracks effortlessly.
You usually work on your desktop, and when you start getting bore from work, it’s time to put on some music and make your mind calm and relax. There are various ways to download music for your desktop, but there are some good sites and software that you can simply install on your PC and start downloading your favorite tracks. Some of the most common tools to download free MP3 music for your PC are MP3JAM, SoundCloud, etc.
If we talk about MP3JAM for your PC, you can follow these simple steps to download MP3 tracks.
- Firstly, you need to download and install free MP3JAM from its official website
- Once installed, open the application, and you will see a search tab at the top
- You can search for any of the song or artist in the search tab
- Once you hit the search button, your desired song will be in front of you
- You can preview the song before downloading it
- Once you are sure, then you should hit the download button just in line with the name of the song
- Now, the song, once downloaded, is ready to be played on your system
These are some of the basic steps that you can encounter in other apps for PC if you are not downloading MP3JAM.